SEO - Search Engine Optimisation Services
Creating web sites that are "seen" well by search engines can be done by implementing a series of best practices, either when initially building the site or by rebuilding an existing site by new rules. Some of the SEO we build into every site consits of
- building accurate, descriptive page titles and tags
- establishing an organized url and directory structure
- both html and xml sitemaps for easy-to-navigate sites for both humans and search engines, and breadcrumb trails
- content optimization, by helping you to define the content and keyword phrases that your audience searches for and shares to create buzz
- creating descriptive and concise anchor text, headers, filenames and alt tags to give visitors and search engines an accurate description of your content
- control the pathways of robot crawlers, ensuring only your strongest content is indexed by search engines and their effect is not diluted by too many off-topic pages
Having a well built, content-rich, search-engine visible site is a great tool for any business, but good promotion practices lead to your site being discovered faster and by a larger number of customers. We can advise in the implementation of, or manage, various marketing techniques, such as
- Blog creation, including assisting in content creation and circulation
- Social Media set up, such as business Facebook and Twitter accounts
- Google Adwords campaigns, including defining keyword lists, creating advertisements, establishing budgets, and assisting in long-term management of these campaigns.
Analysis and Performance Optimisation
Using analysis tools such as Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics, and Website Optimizer, you can have a deeper understanding of how your visitors behave
- Data captured enables us to alter your site and campaigns to create a site that really performs
- Uncover undiscovered markets by knowing your visitors better, and make informed choices about which markets you will serve and in what ways.